Tuesday, June 26, 2007

On Art: More Stuff

Heres some more stuff. The first is a picture of the Lion Dancer from several years ago.


Next come two images from when I was trying to teach myself comic book penciling and inking. The first image is of the Tang Dynasty charachter Sun Wukong... the Monkey King from Journey to the West. It is a pencil line drawing.

The next is my version of a Dark Horse series starring Boba Fett, I believe it was called "Boba Fett: Enemy of the Empire" I thought my art was better... what do I know? anyway the shot is an inked page of Boba Fett's ship the "Slave I" on approach to an Imperiel Star Destroyer orbiting a planet. I had it laid out for some digital >urk< coloring... I know what the heck was I thinking?


As always feedback or inquiries are appreciated :)

Peace out beloved readers.

No comments: